CURIOUS, TURQUOISE, SAND, GOAT, DESERT, BLUE SKY, SEARCHER.
Dance, movement and being in contact with my body helped me in difficult moments of my life. Therefore, around the age of 20 I decided to dedicate my life to share its benefits with people around me. On the way, I discovered many more disciplines that interested me: from yoga to neuroscience, flamenco, improvisation, mindfulness, art therapy, bioenergetics, schema therapy…
I also volunteered with very diverse and vulnerable populations, orphan children, migrants and refugees, sexually abused girsl and sufferers of domestic violence, teenagers from difficult backgrounds.
Now I continue searching and developing. Planning to study Schema Therapy and the Master in Affective Neuroscience to understand further how body and mind are one, or at least much more interrelated than it was believed.
And I continue dancing, and jumping like a goat, and enjoying the blue sky and the sand on my feet.
As a freelancer in my private practice I aim to support and train individuals to improve their interoceptive, communicative and expressive skills; self esteem and assertivity; emotion regulation; sexual or sleeping difficulties.
Moreover, I am creating L I B R A Z, a non profit organization to provide movement and creativity-oriented trainings to women and children who endured traumatic experiences in their lives. Read more about my social projects here.
- 20hours Trauma Sensitive Yoga from the Trauma Center in Boston. Kopenhaguen, Denmark – Three days.
- Symposium Co-creating body of knowledge – Improvisation and composition in Dance Therapy – One day.
- Medical Neuroscience Introductory course – Duke University – 13 weeks
- Training and Learning Programs for Volunteer Community Health Workers – John Hopkins University – 6 weeks
- Master in Dance Movement Therapy – Codarts Rotterdam – 2012/2015
- Reichian Mind/Body Therapy and Dance Therapy by Johanna Climenko -Amsterdam – Two days
- III National Congress of Creative Therapies – Vitoria, Spain – Three days
- Bachelor in Communication – University of Barcelona and University of the Basque Country – 2006/2011
“The realities of nature surpass our most ambitious dreams.” Auguste Rodin